We at Right Choice Travel And Tour Limited and our South African sister's compay Right Choice Travel And Tours (PTY) Ltd. can get 3 months South African Visa for those who are interested in visiting South African for Leisure and Business for less than 1 month.
We can also assist in the procurement of Study Permit and Work Permit Visas for those that want to go to South Africa for study or work. We currently have some advertised jobs in South Africa. Please visit the home page of our website or contact any of our offices to know more about it.
Please find the South Africa visa requirements below ;
1. Application Form (BI84) fully completed in black ink only and filled in capital letters all through.
2. Two identical passport size (45mmx45mm) photographs on white background showing the complete face.
3. A valid passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay)
4. 2 Copies of passport data page as well as copies of existing visa and previously issued visas.
5. Self-introduction letter with physical address and phone number.
6. Introduction/Recommendation letter from an Employer, where applicable, signed with contact details, (full names of the Employer’s, approved signatories, physical address and phone numbers).
7. Verifiable hotel reservation/bookings which must be done directly with the hotels and not through third parties, (e.g. booking .com; hotel .com, HRS, etc.).
8. Copy of international vaccination card (yellow fever card) duly and fully completed by a health practitioner. A fully completed card should bear the following information; a. full names of the applicant; b. passport number; c. date of birth; d. gender/sex; e. signature of the applicant; f. date on which vaccine was taken; g. health practitioner’s signature and the name of the center where the vaccine was taken/administered; h. manufacturer and batch number of the vaccine; i. official stamp of the vaccinating center Children who are 10 years and below should submit their Clinic/Health Immunization Cards. Any new Yellow Fever Card issued, should be in line with the International Health Regulations of 2005
9. Proof of financial status (six months recent bank statement) or financial support letter from employer with six months bank statement) in a case where the Employer is sponsoring the trip. In the event the applicant is travelling on a private capacity, the bank statement submitted should reflect the salary deposited into the applicant’s bank statement. Sponsored trips should always have a letter with full details of the sponsor and contact details; as well as a copy of identity card/passport data page. Certain Corporate Entities are exempted from this requirement.(Original, Stamped & Signed by the bank authority)
10. Applicant travelling on an official business should, in addition to the above requirements, attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, etc. from a South African Company with full details of the Company’s Authorized representative; physical address and phone numbers (landline number compulsory). All verifiable bookings (accommodation as well as flight) are required and should be submitted together with the application.
11. Birth Certificate for Minors/Children travelling with parents. Where applicable, a consent letter/s with copy/ies of parent/s identification card/passport data page should be attached to the application.
12. Marriage Certificate where applicable and if the intended stay will be for more than 90 days..
13. Non Refundable Visa and Processing Fee of NGN 18,000
14 Verifiable Booking Flight
IN CASE WHERE AN APPLICANT IS VISITING OR WILL BE ACCOMODATED BY A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER, THE FOLLOWING MUST BE INCLUDED.(over and above, where applicable, the above mentioned requirements)
1. Letter of invitation from a person living in South Africa with physical address and phone number.
2. Proof of his/her residence in South Africa in the form of a utility bill (Water and Electricity bills).
3. Certified copies of the host/invitee’s identity document, if he/she is a Foreign National in South Africa, copy of the passport and the Permit legalizing him/her to stay in the Republic MUST be attached.
4. Bank Statement of the host/invitee
For further clarification please contact us on our helpline 08163786366 or 08088179913 , you may also visit our facebook page.
NB:- YOU NEED TO VISIT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO GET THE NEW ELECTRONIC YELLOW FEVER CARD.